There are more than 2.4 billion users on Facebook. It is one of the most used and adored social networking sites today. The sheer number of users alone makes it obvious that there is no stopping Facebook from growing. In the last 10 years or so the CEO and the website have already been through a lot of controversies. However, there was barely any effect on its huge user base. While Facebook was originally designed as a social network program only, but since its inception, it has grown beyond this boundary and is now becoming the darling of social media marketing agencies. Here are 5 top reasons why you should advertise on Facebook.
1. Let’s dive into some facts. 80% of users who have internet connection use Facebook. The billion of users check their Facebook feed almost every single day. And most of them do this several times a day. Regardless of your customer demography, who they are, one thing is certain, most of them are using Facebook. Therefore, one of the main reasons to Advertise on Facebook is that your customers are there and using it daily.
2. The clear scope is a fundamental basis in advertising. So if you are seeking to have an international advertisement you can use Facebook administrators and run campaigns beyond the physical border. Want to run the digital marketing campaign locally? The same tool also gives you the option to do so. What we mean by this is, Facebook gives a digital marketing company a flexible option on how doing their business following their preferences.
3. Facebook advertising is fast and it has a proven track record of driving immediate results. You can reach thousands of people in a single day. So if you require immediate traffic and conversions, Facebook advertising may be the most affordable and reliable solution for you.
4. The cost of Facebook ads requires a fraction of what other online marketing channels cost. According to studies, to draw 4000 new, unique and targeted audiences you have to pay $1 per day. Hence, at the end of the month, you are not even spending $50 to drive more than 1,00,000! And if you are not willing to not spend even $50, then set your limit according to your budget and everything will be taken care of without any hassle. And if you outsource the Facebook ad service to India, then you will reduce the overall digital marketing cost significantly and more.
5. We have said that the cost of Facebook ads is quite less. However, do not think it doesn’t bring a good result for that. It actually drives a lot of traffic, sales and revenue. Studies have proven that people who have spent about $500 on Facebook ads have generated more than $1,550 in total sales!
If you believe in the benefits of the above proven Facebook advertising, then start investing in a professional social media marketing company today. Schedule a call to address your advertising needs.