Paid search and organic search are tactics that ultimately achieve the same goal. SEO or search engine Optimization helps to grow organic search results. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) falls under Search Engine Marketing, which drives paid results. Both help to deliver your messages to your potential or existing clients. However, the price and effectiveness of reach and the way you deliver the messages to your prospects are quite different.
Why SEO Works
- SEO drives sustainable traffic.
- It drives more than 25% of organic searches for a keyword.
- 82% of digital marketers report that the effectiveness of SEO will grow more.
- SEO establishes credibility, brand awareness and increase the influence.
Why PPC Works
- PPC offers immediate results.
- Brands can make $3 for every $1.60 spent on Google Ads.
- Can improve conversions by targeting popular keywords in buyer-oriented campaigns.
- PPC offers highly-targeted traffic. With PPC, you can target very specific consumer sections.
- With PPC, it’s effortless to scale up quickly. You can bid higher to make your ads more prominent.Pros of SEO
- Low Cost: Without any doubt, SEO is extremely cost-effective. The labour charges of setting up and running a PPC campaign are normally the same or sometimes can cost more than the labour costs of SEO.
- Grow revenue: Since SEO is quite affordable and as you are not doing a lot of investment to run an SEO campaign, you will be able to grow substantial revenue if implemented successfully.
- Grow Website Traffic: When done correctly by an SEO service company, this marketing method helps you receive high-quality traffic and grow your brand awareness.
Pros of PPC
- Quick & Better Visibility: PPC helps your website to rank above the organic search result. This will help you to drive searcher’s attention towards your website which in turn will increase your conversion rate.
- Stay always on the top: Every search engine’s algorithm updates give a marketer sleepless night. However, if you use PPC, then you won’t have to worry about the impact of the rank position. You have paid for the top spot and you will be on the top as long as you pay for it.
- Easy target: PPC helps you to zeroed-in your target customer easily. You can target your audience as per their online activity, location, device, etc. This precise targeting enables you to deliver your ads only to those people who are interested in you. PPC offers you much greater control over whom you would love to deliver your ads to.
SEO vs PPC Considerations
If you own a website or a digital marketer, you may be torn between choosing PPC or SEO for the growth of your business. However, as the best digital marketing company in Delhi, we would suggest that, instead of choosing between SEO vs PPC, you can take an integrated approach and get the best results from both of the worlds. Use the best features of both SEO and PPC to maximize benefits from your campaign.
You already know that PPC can deliver an instant result, other than that, it also offers essential directional inputs. By using PPC, you can recognize what kind of keywords your visitors are using to find a particular service or product. This keyword pattern is crucial to optimize SEO.
Also, once you reach a ‘balance’ point between paid and organic traffic, you can reduce your paid search budget in favour of organic. Reduce the cost of PPC once you have every data about your customer demography and their buying patterns.
When you are starting your digital marketing, remember that PPC and SEO are not two separate methods of search engine marketing. Rather, they complement each other and should be utilized in an integrated manner to maximize the result.
Contact the SEO and PPC Experts at Unicode Solutions
Every business has its own unique digital marketing needs, so contact the SEO and PPC specialists at Unicode Solutions to help you understand the right combination for you. Our specialists have the expertise and the experience to work with your business to build a plan that reduces your budget and maximize ROI. We can concentrate on our digital marketing, enabling you to focus on your business.