Joomla and WordPress, two distinct names synonymous with website design. They both are recognized by the best website designing and development companies in Delhi as the best CMS for Website Design. They both are open source and have huge followers on various social media channels. Yes, there are many more CMS available in the market but Joomla or WordPress is the top kid in town! However, though their goal is the same again there is some minute difference that you must take into consideration before selecting the best CMS for your development purposes.
Let’s find out those distinctions to draw an ultimate conclusion.
- Joomla comes with a few complex featureful which can be difficult for newcomers. WordPress, on the other hand, is recognized as a more simple and user-friendly, simple because, in vanilla WordPress, one would not find any complex feature. However, let’s not make any conclusion right away, because those features will come handy in the future anyway.
- Joomla is used by many website designing companies when the project is complex. WordPress is generally used to build a simple website. As we said Joomla comes with many advanced features and it further comes with many templates that cover almost every industry. If your need is to build a simple website then there is no rival of WordPress. However, if your need is a bit complex, Joomla is suitable to do that job.
- SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is essential for website success. WordPress comes with built-in SEO plugin which helps to rank better in Google’s SERP. As an SEO services company, we have seen that the WordPress website always rank great in Google. However, it does not end of the world for Joomla lovers because they can use plugins as well for Search Engine Optimisation. However, for best results, you must place, an SEO strategy. Find more about local SEO strategies and how much it might cost.
- Joomla can be personalized according to business need anytime with less effort. Joomla can be utilized to design small websites as well for composing complicated functionality on websites. WordPress is excellent out of the box and will work fine if the only objective of the website was to distribute informational content. WordPress is excepted out of the box but limited when it comes to scalability options.
- When it comes to extending the website’s feature by integrating 3rd party API, website designing and development company in Delhi generally chooses Joomla. The reason behind this is Joomla comes with a well-formed and powerful API that we can use to increase websites’ features and performance.
In making your choice of CMS, it is best to understand the scope of the product first because both of them excel one each other based on the needs. If you are going to build a complex website then go ahead and use Joomla but if you need a much simpler website that will have minimum features and 3rd party integration, then no one is close to the simplicity and effectiveness of WordPress.
If you are still unable to decide on which CMS you must choose, then it’s time to call the best website designing company in Delhi. We have years of expertise in supervising different CMS, we can help you to choose the best one to maximize your website’s performance. Contact us today.