According to Radicati, by 2020, total email users on this planet will be 3 billion! Email drives revenue. For each dollar you spend, you can expect an average return of $38. What we want to say is, email marketing has a notable advantage in the field of marketing. However, as a top bulk email marketing Service Company in Delhi, India, we know this is a challenging domain. Sometimes, your targeted audience might interact or engage with your brand, but they can lose enthusiasm. Yes, this is a particular situation, hated by many. However, with the right marketing and rearranging approach, you can improve the situation.
Before we give you the tips, it is better to find out why prospects are ignoring your emails in the first place. So let’s look at some destructive practices, followed by many, and if you are one of them, stop it right away!
- Nobody loves to see the same old messages popping up every now and then. People need to read your communication to realize what they will get by making a deal with you. If you are constantly sending emails, you are basically spamming them. And they will block you right away.
- Your audience most of the time spending time crawling through the web and they know how click baits worked pretty well. In fact, most probably they even read all the catchy lines by themselves! So, if you have been using clickbait lines to drive marketing success, as a top bulk email marketing service provider, we would like to say, you are on the wrong path and you are deliberately messing with your brands’ image.
- Mobile users are taking over desktop use and most of the time your users generally open the email on their mobile phone. So while designing your email content, make sure it is well optimized so mobile users can read the content effortlessly. If the content is not optimized, your targeted audience will simply delete the email and every hope is lost!
Is there a way to these challenges?
Of course. There are a few steps you can take to bring back those abandoned leads. Find bellow the most effective ways.
- The customer feels privileged when they receive special offerings from a brand or business. For instance, you can send some surveys where if they answer they will be able to redeem a coupon. Remember, rewards are always exciting news for me, you and your prospects.
- Review and surveys are a great way to benchmark your business. Ask your customer to review your service or product and change things accordingly. If follow your prospect’s feedback they will feel valued and they will stick to your business.
- If you have been sending emails without analyzing customer data, it is highly likely you are missing most of your target. Filtering your target audience is crucial to driving successful campaigns. Yes, segmentation is quite a difficult task. However, you can always take Uses of A.I and Machine Learning in Email Marketing to do the job efficiently.
- Go through the past purchase record and examine why last time your customer did buy from you. Analyze everything and use the data to know your customer’s requirements and send a personalized email. Everyone loves personalized content and why your customers would be different? If you do not know how to get customer insight, you can consider help from best website designing and email marketing services company.
Use the method above and bring back those fallen leads. If you need professional help, the top digital marketing services company in Delhi is just one call away!